APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Application into the Nigeria Police Force requires the use of your National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Number and by providing the number, you have given the Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from NIMC and the data will not be editable after creating your account.